Friday, February 10, 2017

Insecurities.

I cause people to worry. I never feel good about myself. I cost my parents thousands of dollars in hospital bills and will probably cost them more before this is over. Of course there's the hope that all this is for nothing. At the same time if it's something then at least I won't feel guilty about all the money and time and worry. Never going to be good enough, never going to be happy about myself. All my life I've been told that I'm not good enough- not pretty enough, too fat, not smart enough- by people I love who love me. And what can I say except that it's absolutely true. So where does that leave me.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...