Friday, November 4, 2011

i dont get it

I really dont. I dont really care about my brother's love life, but its kinda completely weird how girls look at him, try to get his attention, and tell their friends from other schools how much they think he's awesome and all, and now people are wondering- how does he look like, what kind of person he is and stuff. And things like that come to my mum, to me, and I'm like... okay....? I dont know. yeah yeah. i dont usually get annoyed, but this time, i really am. I mean, dont stare at me when i walk down the corridor of the school, i dont care what you think of my brother, dont involve me in it. Yeah, he's nice looking and strong and tall and i'm like short fat and whatever. So what? And you ask my brother: 'OMG? SHE's your sister?' Gosh come on, grow up. Dont judge, you dont know me. I dont even know the girl, but right now it just annoys me so much I dont even want to know her. I'm not mean, but its not like she wants to be friends, she just wants my brother. And oh yeah, okay. Everyone wants to see Aaron right, fine, go ahead my brother, show them what you've got. Everyone's like- hey bring aaron along, we want to see how he looks like ect ect ect. SHEESH, come on, seriously? I'll never turn up. Not like anyone's interested in me anyway.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...