I don't think we fully grasp human's ability to deal with pain.
School. I don't really know what I'm doing.
就覺得真的没力气。勇敢的心态渐渐地消失。慢慢累了,渐渐地怀疑自己是否真的有能力、能有一番成就。就不说成就了吧,就说能不能保持自己的状态完成即将的十三个星期,能不能保持笑容地度过这段日子。我知道没人说这会是一件容易的时段,也知道我应该不是最惨的那个。我也知道一開始可憐自己就會非常地痛苦,心情一天比一天差。就突然覺得把自己折磨到一個無法回頭的地步,到一個左右為難的情況﹣﹣值得嗎?讓自己那麼難過痛苦﹣﹣值得嗎?自己內心覺得好無助、好空虛,可是也同時埋怨自己的脆弱。就覺得為何一直埋怨處境而為何不能堅強接受它。堅強一點吧。。。
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment